Thank you for visiting and using our websites, our social media pages and our applications (“Sites”).
This Notice explains how and for what purposes we use the information collected about you through our Sites, offline programmes and events related to Cave de La Côte Société Coopérative It also describes how we use, disclose and protect your data.
1. SCOPE OF THIS PRIVACY NOTICE AND YOUR CONSENT
By using our Sites or by giving us your personal data, you accept the practices described in this Privacy Notice. If you do not agree to this Privacy Notice, please refrain from using or visiting our Sites or from providing personal data.
Cave de La Côte Société Coopérative reserves the right to make changes to this Privacy Notice at any time and which changes are effective from the moment they are published on the site. We will communicate to you any substantial changes which have been made. Please make sure that you read them on a regular basis.
2. WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We only collect personal information that is necessary for a specific purpose or that you provide to us with your consent, based on your actions and behaviours or for a legitimate reason:
- Personal contact information such as name, first name, address and email address, phone number, picture, age, gender, nationality or location;
- Account login information;
- Payment information;
- Your comments and user-generated content, including any photos, videos and personal stories that you share with us;
- Your profiles on social networks;
- Your preferences regarding our products.
We may collect personal data about you from third party data aggregators (e.g. Google), promotional partners, public sources and third party social networking sites. Such information may include personal data as part of your profile on a third party social network and which data you allow that third party to share with us, pursuant to their rules.
3. WHY DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA AND USE IT
We may collect and use your personal data for a number of purposes, including:
- to allow you to create and access your user account or and your purchase history;
- to fulfil your orders and purchases;
- to respond to your queries, use it for contests you have entered or to participate to a wine course or a wine tasting;
- to contact you for marketing purposes;
- to combine it with information we receive from others and which helps us to understand your needs and to provide you with better service (e.g.: customizing the Sites and advertising targeted to your interests)
- for security and maintenance; for reporting; and for risk, dispute and record management.
4. WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE PERSONAL DATA
We may disclose your personal data for a specific purpose to our affiliates, in particular to franchisees, service providers commercial partners, authorities or potential buyers.
We require such third parties, who may be based outside the country from which you have accessed the Sites, to comply with all relevant data protection laws.
5. HOW DO WE STORE, SECURE AND RETAIN DATA
We take all reasonable technical and organisational measures to protect the personal data we hold against loss, unauthorised access or disclosure and against other misuse. Your personal data will not be sold or disclosed to any other third parties except as provided for in the Privacy Notice.
When the personal data that we collect is no longer required for the given purpose, or for legal requirements, we destroy or delete it.
6. YOUR RIGHTS
You can request access to the personal data we hold about you by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You have the right to tell us if you would like to withdraw your consent, correct, update or delete your personal data in our records. To assist us in dealing with your request, please provide your full name and details.
Cave de La Côte Société Coopérative, based in Switzerland, is responsible for the processing of your personal data collected under our Privacy Notice.
Please contact us by phone at +41 21 804 54 64 ; email at email@example.com; regular mail at Cave de La Côte Société Coopérative, Chemin du Saux 5, 1131 Tolochenaz, Switzerland.
A cookie is a small piece of information which is sent to the hard drive of your device by a web server so that some information about your browsing activity can be collected.
We use the term “cookie’ for any technology that collects information from your device, such as information about your use of our apps and websites, about your device such as the device ID, IP address and browser type, demographic data and if applicable the URL of the linking page.
We also use web beacons or pixel tags to allow us to count visitors who have viewed our pages or read our promotional e-mail messages/newsletters. They are not used to access your personal information without your consent. “Strictly necessary” cookies are used in particular for:
Necessary cookies are used to
- Remember information you have entered when you navigate on our Site
- Identify you as being logged in to our Site
- Remember the goods and services you ordered when you get to the checkout page
Performance cookies are used to
- Provide statistics on how our Site is used
- See how effective our adverts are
- Detect any errors that occur
- Test different designs of our Site
Functionality cookies are used to
- Remember settings you have applied such as layout, language, or preferences
- Show you when you are logged in to our Site
- Share information with partners to provide a service on our Site.
Targeting cookies are linked to services provided by third parties, such as ‘Like’ buttons and ‘Share’ buttons. We use them to
- Link to social networks like Facebook, which may subsequently use information about your visit to target advertising to you on other websites
- Provide advertising agencies with information on your visit so that they can present you with adverts that you may be interested in.
We reserve the right to make any changes and corrections to this Notice. Please refer to this page from time to time to review these and any new additional information presented.
Cave de La Côte Société Coopérative 2019